domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

AU REVOIR CINDERELLA














jumper: American Apparel
jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell at AurevoirCinderella

pics by: Enrico Costantini & Andrea Ravieli

It's been long time since I told you that for my 23st birthday I received a gift from aurevoircinderella, a shoe website from Jeffrey Campbell from Spain.
I wore it on a summer night in Rome with my friends, after a nice afternoon with my friend Enrico I met the other guys for a dinner and a glass of wine. It was the perfect moment to put it them with a comfy ready-to-wear outfit.
If you want to see more of them you can have a look on their website: www.aurevoircinderella.com. They have a lot of lovely shoes!! I can wait to buy another pair!

Soon i'll be back with more, so busy right now!!

Cheers,

Ann.

No hay comentarios: